Monday, March 29, 2010

i be yellin "fuck em!" with a dildo sign

game over Pictures, Images and Photos


I think that the more some people play, the more some people forget that PK is just a game. You talk crap, chop people's flags and keep it moving.
Last night and earlier today while I was merrily planting flags and talking to my fellow PK members I had an epiphany. Someone was putting all their real feelings into these virtual flags I have...like chopping them is going to solve all thier issues. Having this thought process I actually laughed. Being chopped was funny to me at that moment. So for the 10 flags dropped I planted nearly 200 more and kept it moving.

But let's take an inside look into the real drama at hand. I've heard people repeat their side of the story which is hilarious that someone is playing the victim to their own wrong doing. What's even more hilarious is the people who stand wholeheartedly behind this player like what THEY did was completely ok and that I was in the wrong.

7:24 PM mizzbishchelle: I just ya know.. play dirty.
So for the past few months, I have had these two idiots on block meaning, they are dead to me. I do not talk about them unless provoked and I've been handling my business and been doing me.
7:28 PM mizzbishchelle: haha
  boys
  I play alot on pk
The Penguin Pictures, Images and Photos


someone who looks like that up Pictures, Images and Photos is trying to talk shit about me, call me fat and a whore which is so funny to me that I actually called up my friend and we both laughed so hard over the phone. Not only is she ugly on the outside, she is very ugly and insecure on the inside which is sad. I'd understand all shit talking if she was fine, skinny and lived in a bomb ass crib and had a clean rap sheet but I've gotten so many PM's from people nodding in agreement about how bad she makes her self look when she flings false insults at me. EVEN HER OWN FRIENDS.

7:28 PM mizzbishchelle: just with a few tho
  like10 and geoi and scooty mainly
and then she drags Ms Chewbacca into it Chewbacca icon Pictures, Images and Photos

or well maybe Chewy took it upon herself. Even though I've been keeping to myself shes been PMing everyone like an obsessive stalker spreading false rumors. Me and the hubs were laughing at her 10 page PM's she kept firing off acting like shes concerned.

MAYBE she forgot about how she was crying in my inbox about Penguin flirting with her PK man and how she thought they were creeping. You should never ever feel like your best friend is seeing your man behind your back. If your best friend makes you feel like that, they aren't really your friend. I also remember how she was whining about Penguin having phone sex with her crush and how sad she was. You think I'd back up someone who kept going after the people I intimately cared for? HELL NO! I guess I don't fault her for staying a loyal friend and backing her friend up who self admitted she was cybering with all of PK lol. I just think it's funny how she paints them as victims and like her friend is innocent

7:22 PM klanie13: Mimz he never sends me heart
  Only once when i signed on n him n shellz were hunting
  He usually sends shellz emoji hearts
  Not me

Let me tell you something. I can be thrown all the fat jokes in the world, and be called this and that but here is the thing- I am honest and loyal to my man. When I make mistakes I admit them and I move on and I do not throw people under the bus for my relationship wrong doings or mistakes. Also I know I am a beautiful individual inside and out, I have friends who love me, I have a man who is in love with me and I love the hell out of him, what more can I ask for? I don't need to stay bitter and to feud with anyone. I am not a little child, I am a grown woman and whatever I do is my business. Anything I ever did while being PK single is my business. Any rumors that fly around that I didnt confirm or clear- step off with it. I even clearly stated that I stopped talking to other guys.

7:25 PM me: All my old boytoys are mad @ me
7:26 PM mizzbishchelle: why?!
 me: because I really fell for al and I stopped paying attn to them lmao
  Like one of them chopped me
and if it's over me having new friends again, I am not a child and I will not be told who I can and cannot be friends with. Funny thing is I didn't put my friends on blast when they sold materials and supplies to enemies that we are supposedly not aloud to talk to.

So instead of going around bullying people and changing the dymanics of the game and acting like an obsessed crazy person, get your grown person on and admit your mistakes and stop blaming people for them. If you feel like it was me who ran and snitched then tell yourself "damn I fucked up for telling her that" and just move on. I don't care about it. I am never going to care about it and I have certain people blocked for a reason and I will keep using my blocked button for any other pawns and followers who want to get in on it. You don't hear me whining and complaining about how I thought Penguin was a really bad friend *shrug*

You will forever be dead to me. ITS A WRAP!
xoxo,
Sheena the Warrior Princess
Xena The Warrior Princess Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking your time to submit a comment on this post. it will go through a moderation process in which it may or may not get published.