Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Boys will be Girls

tranny Pictures, Images and Photos

well this week we have been blessed with the pressence of a vet who had quit for an odd number of months. Upon her return I forgot all about the truce she had called with Penguin, Chewy and I.

For the price of someone else's flags, she begged for us to stop teasing her. I never agreed to these terms because I do not believe in selling out. Especially for like, what? 10 flags (LOL). I REFUSE TO BE FAKE TO MY ENEMY. IF I WANT TO CLOWN YOU I WILL!!!point and laugh Pictures, Images and Photos

hello kitty border Pictures, Images and Photos


With that being said this week has been somewhat interesting. We had a sad departure of TheMeatMan and the return of a couple of people. It was also nice to see people win legit hats (i.e. no building and destorying your own flags for points [and congrats to my babe for winning the first ever legit Popeye's hat Tiny Heart Pictures, Images and Photos])

Whats REALLY pissing me off is the force close and lag. It has intensified more than ever before. I think I force close every 5 minutes, no lie or exaggeration. If its not force closing then its lagging which results in me rebooting PK often and it is so annoying when I am in the middle of a conversation which may or may not be important.

Prices on certain things are driving down for certain. I seen food going for 90g each. I even bought 200 for 5k through a friend which even if it was a homie discount, it's just not that valuable anymore. My latest obession lately is collecting diamonds because I fell in love with the 20 diamond tiara (14 more to gosleep Pictures, Images and Photos this number will drastically change tomorrow )

well back to the ocean waters. I am starting to feel sea sick, even if Belle calls me Mermaid

xoxo,
Sheena the Mermaidian Latina
mermaid Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking your time to submit a comment on this post. it will go through a moderation process in which it may or may not get published.