Sunday, March 28, 2010

back from my blog hiatus!

brb Pictures, Images and Photos


Ok so I haven't updated in awhile because I have been a little busy plus my computer broke.

There are a few things I'd like to kick my blog off with because it has been read by IRL people (well people are real lol but you catch my drift). This weekend my phone was blown up by some breezy who mentioned me playing PK. How would they know unless they read my blog which is heavily advertised on Facebook. And why is she on my Facebook page? Maybe she will text me an answer.

I DO NOT PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE IM NOT. What you see is what you get. I may wild out a little which may not be too much in my nature but this is me
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I do not even know why I am explaining this shit. Read the About The Editor section nosey ass hoes.
Bossy Pictures, Images and Photos


Ok so on to PK issues...

A lot of people were banned this week. This week in Parallel Kingdom has been very interesting. I am so mad it took many months for the developers to ban Remis. Seriously? C'mon... And the cop and all his brothers or as some people speculate, his other accounts were banned. I think his friends were also banned too which was a lot of people. I am kind of sad I didn't know about the Lich Glitch. Liches would drop +25 weapons I read...and here I am parading around skeletons.

But on some real shit I was upset because a lot of vets worked their asses off to get to 25 on their weapons. Not their avatar but their actual weapon where it took some people weeks to hunt their asses off, slang shit, scam, etc however they did it,it was hard work and I respected that. Now you got this homo GIVING AWAY 25's to noobs. He was selling weapons for 50k!!!!! I spent 500k on each capped weaponn I have and worked hard and when I capped I was so proud of myself. Now you can buy a capped for 50k or practically get one for free. I think a 24 is worth more than a 25 now.

Among all the other people banned there were even people thrown under the bus and banned who had no hand in ths whole fiasco. A bunch of craziness and now a fragile economy. Some of the prices are driving down which is a good thing for buyers and I think the sellers and suppliers are going to be a little disappointed. The good thing however is that this should bring in more business. Wood is down to 100g per and leather is around 300 I believe.

Other changes that are upcoming is changes in flags again. Not only can you not chop public flags, if you are going for any hat which involves building or flag destruction your flag count is not included. You will no longer be able to chop yourself. I agree with this wholeheartedly and think its fair. Chopping yourself in a way is smart because you do get your materials back however you're not deserving of that hat because you really didn't go out there and chop everyone you were supposed to be chopping or you didn't really go out there and build all those flags and buildings like you were supposed to. You should be in competition with other people and not yourself. sack race Pictures, Images and Photos

Another thing happening in PK this week is Creighton's new chopping crew called Legion. I think someone was up watching cartoons Saturday morning because when I hear Legion I think of the Legion of Doom
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and I think there is even new clans fighting against them. If not I think some noobs should come together and form Super Friends!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and I am only going to touch lightly on that. This has been my observations for the things I haven't been able to blog about.

xoxo,
Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking your time to submit a comment on this post. it will go through a moderation process in which it may or may not get published.