Thursday, March 18, 2010

my home away from pk: LIVECHAT

This app is seriously stupid but made for people like myself who get bored and want to talk for hours and laugh at dumb bullshit.

Funny part is every girl looks like a model or pose in their underwear.Lanny Barbie Pictures, Images and Photos I think I even saw a girl who wasn't wearing a matching panty set which was awkward.

Where you can find me is in any latin chat room. I dont even speak spanish but I must admit they wild out in there. From fat jokes to people throwing up pictures of Power Rangers in their profile its hilarious.
power ranger Pictures, Images and Photos

Its kind of cool to roast people without worrying about getting banned or hurting someone's feelings. You guys know me, I'm forever reaming someonePoint and Laugh Pictures, Images and Photos while the females post what appear to be fake photos, half the guys who do the roasting are ugly as fuck.

While LiveChat cannot replace my PK family and fuckery, when I am bored and in need of a cheap laugh LC is where you will find me but it won't be easy. Like in PK, I am forever changing my name and pictures. I might be the Pink Ranger or Amy Winehouse, you never know!

I don't recommend this app for the crybabies of PK Annoyed Pictures, Images and Photos plus there are no moderators or devs around to whine to && youre liable for your own feelings getting hurt.

Happy Chatting!

xoxo,
Sheena the Latina
hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking your time to submit a comment on this post. it will go through a moderation process in which it may or may not get published.