Monday, March 8, 2010

¿where in the world is MY_BELLE?

best friend Pictures, Images and Photos


MIA but not forgotten, I miss you My_Belle. I miss your random bursts of laughter when someone says something dumb in chat or even keekeeing at people in PM's.

She makes such an awesome best friend, and always there for me when I need her. She listens to me drone on for hours on the phone when I am bored or in distress. Not only is she my best friend she is like my big sister even though I'm like :annoyed: smilie Pictures, Images and Photos when she lectures me (lol ILY).

Please donate to the Belle Needs a New Phone Foundation at SheenaTheLatina@gmail.com =)

xoxo,
Sheena the Latina

(WE RUN YOU BITCHES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking your time to submit a comment on this post. it will go through a moderation process in which it may or may not get published.