Friday, March 5, 2010

Silent but Deadly--PK's Quiet Vets

skeleton Pictures, Images and Photos

Ever notice some of the people in global are either the following: noobs, vets with very little capped weapons or vets/players with no capped weapons at all.

I salute you quiet vet for secretly lurking (or just turning off all chats lol). Not only is your flag count high, you are either rich in gold and/or carry multiple (or ALL) capped weapons.

I didn't believe that shit...until I married one. Reducing my chat time by roughly 25% I found that I lead a more productive day. All chats turned off I can pull off a couple hundred grand in a day. The only downside to this is I get awfully bored and lonely unless my silent vet is by my side.

I can't say that I am satisfied being a statistic in chat where I only carry a limited amount of capped weapons. Are you? What do you honestly play for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking your time to submit a comment on this post. it will go through a moderation process in which it may or may not get published.