Thursday, March 11, 2010

LAG & Force Closing- a Bitch && a Half

HIGH LEVELS OF BULLSHIT Pictures, Images and Photos


Ok so a little before the update actually, myself and most if not all PK players have been experiencing horrendous lag and force closing. The amount of times I force close in a day, it actually makes me want to just shut off the application and do something constructive. Good for me, bad for devs. Perfect example is right now. After force closing for the 10th time I closed the app and turned on my MP3 to write this article and to get more shit done.

Are the new items and update worth all the lag and force closing? Well it depends. The amount of funds that are rolling in, I am quite sure we helped get better servers. If not then again, I do not know what the fuck we are paying for.

I hope the lagging and force closing gets ironed out. I know a lot of you are super patient and even understanding but um...yeah not me apparently annoyed Pictures, Images and Photos FIX THE DAMN LAG PLEASE!!!

I don't want to be having a conversation with my honey and he gets my message 10 minutes later or if I am hunting I keep force closing and end up dying. Or when I am chatting in global and everything freezes up and then the chat floods when lag rolls over. People accidently delete things and block people due to lagging issues. It just makes it not fun to play.

xoxo,
Sheena the Latina Hello Kitty Icon Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking your time to submit a comment on this post. it will go through a moderation process in which it may or may not get published.