Friday, March 19, 2010

"forget the bed I wanna lay your body right here on the table"

LOL seriously why do we need tables in PK? I don't get it BUT the update provided on monday had some really cute stuff. I did not have enough food to purchase a leprachaun hat in time for St Pattys Day but that doesn't mean I won't be copping one before they get taken out the tradeposts.

I adore the new furnature decorations and what's really neat was that they didn't require a lot of supplies to construct each piece. Maybe that just depends on which theme you choose. I love roses and I am a big romantic so I went ahead and chose the Flora theme. A lot of the materials I already had and within a day my shit was decked for the exception of my heart bed. I love my heart bed and it's not going anywhere even if it might look out of place with the faux forest theme.

My other favorite pieces include the crystal waterfall, someone had a giant firepit, crystal ball and I have a rose piece adorning my wall. Ok so enough with decorations, I have not had time to gripe about public flags being chopped mostly because I haven't ran across enemy flags yet but who cares if I cant travel them, them bitches are going bye bye (if anyone ever noticed....90% of public flags are soft...I have no clue why but just my personal observation)

white


With all the new updates I noticed a lot more lag and force closing, intensifed by what I had wrote in one of my previous entries. I don't recall how many times I need to log off and on or how I crash when I receive a message. All I know is its bullshit as usual.

We don't need al these new retarded weapons. Had the game not been catered to noobs toward the end of AOG, they wouldn't have to change anything and add more items and features. Sure its nice but I don't care too much for it.

xoxo,
Sheena the Latina

hello

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking your time to submit a comment on this post. it will go through a moderation process in which it may or may not get published.