Tuesday, March 9, 2010

UPDATE: a bitch FINALLY got to log in.

Time Pictures, Images and Photos

I was finally able to log in that night 9 hours later. A friend mentioned that I should've simply uninstalled the game and reloaded it...hrmmm. SO ANYWAY after playing for a few days here is what I think-

*I haven't found the retarded ice bird. I am not sure anyone has. And if they did the feathers are going for 100k in trade chat.

*I only collected one gem so far. It wasn't hard however, I have little patience to hunt for hours on end. So after you hunt and hunt or spend massive amounts of gold on a gem, you need to spend over or close to a million to fuse it to your weapons or armor. This is some bullshit in itself but I guess a lot of players are getting a kick out of a challange.

*If you don't plan on spending that million right away, you can simply craft a tiara or crown. They're ok looking however, everyone and their mother wants to rock one or the other. I am one of them. I also discovered females can wear crowns too. I haven't had the audacity to ask my man to try on my tiara yet.

*Everyone is selling all their capped weapons and anything of value. Why? Because upgrading your shit now costs so much it is just cheaper to upgrade from +0. I think selling all your stuff is stupid only because a lot of players worked so hard to get capped. I would rather just aquire the funds and fuse my weapons that way.

*Skeletons and Liches are ugly as fuck but hella cool. How that works, no idea but let me tell you- my husband chased me around the circle for 10 minutes with his Lich and it reminded me of Tales from the Crypt while I shrieked in horror. You can only have one Lich I read but I have seen an army of Skeletons when visiting another player.

*LAG LAG LAAAAG. It is so intense that I constantly have to sign out and restart app to make it run again. It also sucks waiting 10 minutes for somebody to respond to you because their message hasn't gone through.

I am really looking forward to fusing my weapon and getting a multiple gem tiara and even an crown. I think that is the most interesting thing so far about this update. Other than that...hmmm...yeah that is about it.

xoxo,
Sheena the mothafuckin' Latina

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking your time to submit a comment on this post. it will go through a moderation process in which it may or may not get published.