Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Off the Wall: about the Editor in Chief

lip print Pictures, Images and Photos

  Since the debut of many sites that have branched off of PK and forums, I have decided to open Age of Spilled Tea to the public!
  Off the game I spend my free time crocheting, drawing, writing, shopping and spending time with my amigos (when I'm not feeling lethargic or lazy...SNORLAX!). I absolutely love anything pink and or leopard print. I absolutely love sliding around my pink satin sheets downing glasses of Malibu rum even more.
  My taste in music is probably odd. Obsessed with Lady Gaga and Rihanna I can also be seen rocking out to psychobilly (Os Catalepticos, Horrorpops, Zombie Ghost Train, etc), rap, salsa, oldies, and basically anything I can dance to. Never know what's gonna pop up on my mp3! Kinda like my personality, you never know what you're gonna get ;)
  Not one to bite my tongue for long, I can be quite a loud mouth. I also love to laugh and be silly because I can't stay in a serious mood for too long (this is why I love my babe, he keeps me giggling ♥)
Sometimes half the things I see in game catch me off guard so I'm here to share it with you! Happy reading new AoST 2.0 readers! I'm here to spill tea, inform and have a blast. Thank you if you are with me, fuck you if you're not ♥♥♥

xoxo,
Sheena the Latina

No comments: